3. Oasis of the Seas
Heard about this ship and had to try it, our experience was great . Our kids had plenty of things to do on board like teen club, zip lining, surfing, rock climbing besides the usual pool and jacuzzi, shows were great Cats, frozen, fly with me. On my end I have to say there were plenty of bars to choose from and the wait time was minimal.The staff at the restaurant was very friendly and accommodating , the food was excellent and also the menu. There was always activities, shows or something to do, my kids loved it. The layout of the ship is awesome you can find food or drinks at anytime in different decks of the ship, not like other ships that we had to go to the 16th floor after midnight just to have a snack, I was able to find breakfast or light lunch at the cafe on Central Park or Main diningroom or wind jammers. Midnight snack and coffee or drinks at Sorrentos or cafe promenade.

Amazing cruise