3. Brilliance of the Seas
We chose this cruise because of the cities we were going to visit, but expected a lot more in on board overall quality and itinerary. Getting in the cruise is as easy as it gets. Getting off is another story. Check out is not a very nice experience and I recommend you thoroughly check your account. Excessive charges are to be expected. Cabins are nice and room service is really good. Dinning service is also pretty good, but food is average. The cruise is well equipped, but it is noticeably old. You can actually realize that from the moment you get in. In summary, I recommend the destinations, but I would encourage anyone who's thinking in doing this cruise to check for other companies that may give you a better overall experience. The best: on cruise entertainment and service. The worst: internet connection, food quality and shore excursions (destinations are great, but there's little to no time to explore the amazing cities).

Nice destinations on an average ship

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by flmanquez

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

The best: on cruise entertainment and service.

flmanquez’s Full Rating Summary