Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review
1,968 Reviews

Amazing time!! Good cruise!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Mariesanchez514

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

In the past cruises, the bartenders are usually the most customer friendly, but this time it was all about the dining servers. Jefferson and Nilesh were absolutely superb! Every night they gave us an above beyond experience and made us feel so special. They sang happy birthday to my cousin every single night! I looked forward to dinner every single night.

The one night we went to Wonderland was also one of the experiences that stood out. The server was also great (although I can’t remember his name) and gave us the “wonderland” experience.

Overall the biggest downside was the lack of a pool in the solarium. I look forward to going to the solarium every single cruise because it’s an adults only section. I would not go on the Harmony again because of this.

That being said, it was one of the funniest cruises I’ve ever been on. The nightlife was awesome and DJ Tony Scott did a great job of mixing up all genres of music every single night. And yes we went out every single night!

The shows were great. The Fine Line was okay. But the Grease and 1887 were very entertaining. Also the comedians were hilarious!

I look forward to sailing again with Royal very soon!

Mariesanchez514's Full Rating Summary

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 2I 8218

Very clean. Our housekeeper was great and attentive.

Nassau

We went to Senor Frogs because we didn’t have much time to do much else. Food and drinks were great but the best part is the entertainment. You’ve got to experience it for yourself. Especially if you’re looking for a party!

ATV Adventure

They made us feel safe. It was fun beyond words!!

View All 34 ATV Adventure Reviews
Beach

Same as above. On time with pick up and drop off. Loved it!

Beach

Cheaper than Royal’s cab, we went to Megan’s Bay and chilled by the beach for a few hours. Awesome experience!

Mariesanchez514