3. Harmony of the Seas
the Harmony was run like a fine tuned violin. Embarkation and Disembarkation were so smooth and easy ....the ship was clean, the cabin was large and the view from my balcony was fabulous, whether a sea view or the view of the ports of call. Dining was a pleasure in all BUT Jamie Oliver's restaurant, where the server loomed over our table, interrupted our questions, and walked away when asked questions....our meal was rushed and the food was nothing like what it was described on the menu ... the truffle pasta was truffle deficient and I could not taste anything but cream sauce, it was barely warm, our other meals were only slightly warm, my grandsons filet was to be med rare and was well done and arrived when the rest of us were almost done our meal .... extremely disappointing . ALL other places onboard that we ate at were all 5 star meals, and 5 star service! My grandsons had a blast doing everything that they were of age to do (12 and 14) while my son and daughter in law and I enjoyed the casino and the trivia challenges and overall loved just cruising on Harmony. Ports of Call were run smoothly and efficiently and great fun. I would definitely return to Harmony of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruise. Hopefully I will be back again. Thanks Harmony of the Seas for a happy vacation full of memories and family time to be cherished.

First Cruise and Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas did it up just right :)

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Judy Wasaga Beach

Judy Wasaga Beach’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 8572
my cabin was well kept and my housekeeping crew member, was Jackson who was always happy to help in any way needed by me and answer any questions I asked, with a smile and a great attitude...I greatly appreciated him and all he did for me. I loved having the beautiful sea view balcony to be able to wake up to the ocean views or the ports of call was fabulous!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins