3. Oasis of the Seas
The ship is huge and amazing. I think I can write a novel describing our week long cruise on this ship. Biggest thumbs up are embarkation and disembarkation. A ship this size and more than 6000 people - embark and disembark are very smooth and very fast. I've been to other cruise ships with less than half capacity of Oasis, and it took forever for embark and disembark. Promenade on Deck 5 is really cool. quiet in the morning, busy during late afternoon and evening. This is a common place where you can snack on a pizza or sandwich, relax while sipping tea, watch TV, people watch, and everything in between. This was also our meeting place everyday. Service at lunch and dinner are also awesome. A lot of things/ activities to do. Not enough time for everything. I did not have time to try the wall climbing. I enjoyed the ping pong tournament. Food at MDR was good. Lunch and breakfast at Solarium were fine also. You would never feel like you are on a ship, will never feel like there are other 6000 souls on board and will never be able to do all things you want to do in a week on a ship. Cons: Customer Service at the Excursion (Deck 5). I was trying to reserve an excursion to Jamaica. She kept on rolling her eyes whenever I asked a question. Like she did not want to help me. The lady at the Customer Service Center. I asked her about one of the rooms in my reservation being changed and she could not give me an answer. She just remained quiet until I asked for her manager. They offered me a 30% discount for my next cruise but after the discount, they are the same price anyways because there is always an advertised discount. Room attendant left food from previous occupants. Did not clean properly the bathroom. I could never figure out the creatures he was making out of the towel - maybe pre-historic animals. Show - avoid CATS! Comedy show got old quick - same jokes the whole week. Come Fly with Me was boring. Headliners Act was decent. Ice Show was good. Aqua show was the best show on the ship. There's nothing much in the Kids' Club. Disney cruise is 100 times better in kids' club. Tip: In Cozumel, get a taxi to go to Paradise Beach - great food. Do not get the ship's excursion. In Jamaica, try the Dunn's River Falls - crowded but worth it. Also, the River tubing. (Falls-River combo trip)

So-so Customer Service

Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V 7437
Cabin is enough. Should be cleaned better. Bathroom is tight.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins