3. Harmony of the Seas
We have cruised with Royal Caribbean many times and have always had good experiences! My husband and I were traveling with my parents (age 70) and 18 year old son and his 17 year old friend. We had no trouble getting on or off the ship! It was very easy and organized (especially for people who have cruised before). Everyone was able to find things to do that suited their interests and needs. The ship was beautiful and did not disappoint! We had previously sailed on the Oasis of the Seas several years ago, so we mostly knew our way around and were prepared for the large crowds. However, this cruise seemed more crowded than our Oasis experience for some reason. (You will always encounter rude and inconsiderate people when you are traveling with thousands.) We had a balcony cabin on the 12th floor and we were impressed with the amount of room we had and the storage space. There wasn't a thing I would have changed about the cabin. We went to Jamie's Italian restaurant and it was great! We had a wonderful waiter who helped us decide what to order. It was well worth the price and the food was delicious and plentiful! We also went to Izumi and got a last minute reservation. It was good, but more expensive than Jamie's and not as good in my opinion. Several menu items were at additional cost over the $45 extra you paid per person. We went to Johnny Rockets for lunch and the burgers were delicious!!!! However, the shakes cost extra and the cost was more than I expected per person (I had thought the website said it was like $6-7 per person, but it ended up being over $11 per person???) We went to see Grease and it was really good! We got there early and got great seats for our family. Everyone enjoyed! We also went to the Columbus show and it was cute, but a little goofy. Most of use enjoyed it and laughed quite a bit. My parents and kids went to the 1887 ice skating show and loved it (wish I would have gone)! We went to the Jazz club several night and enjoyed the music and atmosphere. We also went to the Promenade and saw a few of the dance parties. They were fun! The crew was amazing and patient! I can honestly say that I did not meet an unfriendly or unhelpful crew member all week!! I loved seeing Captain Johnny ride around on his scooter or motorcycle and just walking around greeting guests at the Windjammer! Everyone there seemed to enjoy their jobs! We went to Pearl Island in Nassau and had a nice, relaxing day! We did the snorkeling there and the staff was knowledgeable and very helpful. I have been snorkeling in the Caribbean several times and I can say that I saw the prettiest and the most variety of fish than I have ever seen at one place! I would recommend this tour! It's a small island, but it did not feel crowded and everyone had a place to sit and something to do. The lunch provided was not great, but ok. On St. Thomas, we went on a 3 hour tour and visited the mountain top overlook. We had wanted to go to Magen's Bay, but that excursion was sold out. We contemplated doing it on our own because we have been there before and loved it, but opted for the tour instead. We enjoyed the tour and shopping at the Mountaintop shop. It's a bit of a "tourist trap", but the view is amazing and they have some nice souvenirs and awesome banana daiquiris (that were expensive, but tasty)! On St. Kitts, we wanted to go on the 2 hour tour since we had never visited the island, however, that tour was booked. We ended up getting off the ship and going to the shops that were right off the ship and then getting a tour driver to take us on a private tour. We only wanted our tour to last about an hour or a little more because we were nervous about getting back on time. Our driver, Nida, was awesome! She took us to see the main attractions and to the overlook where you can see the Atlantic on one side and the Caribbean sea on the other side of the land. She only charged us $10 per person. My suggestions to people traveling on this ship is to try to book as many activities online before your cruise as you can! We waited a little too late, but were still able to do most of the things we wanted with a little work and patience. We had a great crew member who helped us book shows on the day we boarded. I will definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean again, but will most likely choose a smaller ship. We have always enjoyed RC, but the large ship was a little crowded for me (or maybe my tolerance for inconsiderate people has lessened as I get older). haha

Nice vacation on Harmony of the Seas!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by dhvnk

dhvnk’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 12146
Great cabin with a balcony! Our room attendant, Mary Grace, was awesome and treated us like family! The storage was great and the view magnificent. It was a little noisy on one night that they had a party (on a floor a few above us) where they played loud music until about 2:30 a.m. Other than that, I can't think of anything I would change about the cabin.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins