3. River Victoria
This was my third Uniworld Cruise and it was disappointing. The boarding process was efficient and luggage was delivered quickly. The rooms are very small. Storage is adequate. The bathroom was very small and limited shelf and storage. The shower was so small that when I dropped a small razor, I had to turn off the water, open the door, and step out to be able to pick it up. On previous Uniworld cruises, the excursions were included - usually 2 per day. Not so on this one. There were several “optionals” to purchase. This is where they really seemed to rip us off. For example, they charged $83 per person to take us to the Fabrege Museum in St Petersburg, Russia. We sat with a couple at dinner one night,who had gone on their own and paid $10 per person and had a guide. You expect a cruise line to charge a little more - but 8 times more??? Dinner service was very slow. One night, we got bread and waited 30 minutes before anything else was served. For the most part, the food was good. Sometimes, the guides were a bit unorganized. Based on my I would NOT recommend this cruise, I don’t like to be taken advantage of like we were with optional excursions.

Not up to Uniworld standards

River Victoria Cruise Review by sandianc

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Russia River
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Sometimes, the guides were a bit unorganized.

sandianc’s Full Rating Summary