3. Viking Rinda
My husband and I recently made our second Viking cruise. Both trips were wonderful. The excursions and ship entertainment were both enjoyable, but the most outstanding thing about both trips was the service. So many situations come to mind when I say service but one was most memorable. At about 9:00 PM on a Wednesday evening I realized that I had not packed enough insulin for my husband. Immediately, I went to the front desk to ask about medical possibilities for getting a new prescription on France. The attendant called a doctor who came to us. He examined my husband, wrote us a script, and said that we needed to have it immediately. Now the most amazing part: a young ship employee actually ran from where we were docked to a pharmacy to get our medicine! he had it back to us in almost half an hour. Now that is service!

Great Vacation!

Ruane’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rinda price drops

Veranda Superior
Cabin A 120
Always clean and well kept. The woman who cleaned our room was so nice and always brought us supplies.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins