Allure of the Seas Cruise Review
2,995 Reviews

Cruise not worth the price we paid for

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by mfernand

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

Ship is popular but we didn’t enjoy it much. The foods or entrée need improvement. Balcony rooms are a lot smaller compared to other ships that we sailed before. The entertainment or shows need improvement specially some of the singers. The Cruise director did a Quest game in his own interest. Game not fair and participants were put in embarrassing situations. Some employees were not friendly. We had been on many cruises and always parted in good camaraderie with a lot of employees specially specially our stateroom staffs. The breakfast buffet served the same variety of foods for 7 days. Seafoods like shrimps were served in a very minimal manner. My family blamed me for spending more than $7,000 on this cruise because it is not worth at all. The swimming pools are mostly small to accommodate the guests. The foods at Solarium need to be improved too. The choices of main entrées in formal seating need to improve too. I felt that I just wasted my money after this cruise. It’s hard to earn money for vacation so I am sad with the outcome of our cruise plus my family blamed me a lot because of a lot of negative things about our experience.

mfernand's Full Rating Summary