3. Harmony of the Seas
Try it out and you will love it when cruising with Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Sea. Great ship and out standing entertainment. Excellent embarkation and disembarkation. The best cruise ship in the whole world. I love Royal Harmony of the Sea. Excellent service at the main dinning room especially wait staffs and the host members at the main dinning room. Flexible my time dinning. Lots and lots of great activities that are going on during my seven days cruising that start from early morning until late at night. Great customer service. Many different shore excursions to choose. My wife and kid are really enjoyed this seven days cruise trip. We have met a new group of friends and had a great time party onboard. We would love to go cruising with Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Sea again. Thank you for all the hard working crew staffs on Harmony of the Sea.

I love Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas