3. Celebrity Infinity
We spent a few days in Seattle before making our way to Vancouver for embarking on our cruise. Seattle was spectacular and we loved it! We were so excited for our adventures to begin. After arriving at the port,the boarding process wasn’t that awful and after 2hrs. We were on our way onto the ship and ready to explore... The ship overall is slightly dated and it shows. Our cabin was ok but smaller than you would think. Our attendant for our room was decent and we really didn’t have any issues with our cabin. The issues with our vacation started with our missing luggage. Late delivery and the fact that I had to go to guest services to identify our missing baggage?! One of the biggest components of a cruise is your dining. That being said, this was one of our biggest complaints which was met with beurocratic deaf ears! We were never given the opportunity to choose our dining options in advance and this error could not be corrected once aboard ship. Even though all of these issues were brought to the attention of appropriate personnel, nothing could be done?! The general service from ships crew was awful! I’m sorry; not my job; I don’t know are three things you should get used to hearing on this ship... Excursions were also a hot mess. I booked a seaplane and fly fishing excursion only to find out on board that it was catch and release only, that wasn’t mentioned in the brochure that details the excursion. There was also miscommunication regarding another excursion that led us to change the meeting place (3 different locations) and the staff was clueless to help us find our way... had the local operator of the tour not waited on us, we would have missed our excursion. We cancelled another based on these two excursions and that also was met with beurocratic resistance?! Overall, poor service, miscommunication, and bad food makes this trip an absolute waste of time and money. The $6500 cabin for four was definitely not worth it. I’ll NEVER cruise Celebrity again!

Worst experience ever

Ages 10 to 12
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A 9022
Ok, small and while there is a no smoking policy on board , clearly someone very close to our cabin was smoking and the staff could never identify which cabin it was coming from?! The staff admitted that they too could smell it but couldn’t locate the source?! ANNOYING!!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Sea Otter and Wildlife Quest
    the ships staff were disorganized and caused us massive confusion concerning the meeting location for the excursion and we almost missed the trip because of it! The trip itself was absolutely wonderful and we saw Everything that you could hope for; Bears, eagles, sea otters, sea lions, whales and dear... awesome folks running this tour
    View All 68 Sea Otter and Wildlife Quest Reviews