3. Adventure of the Seas
I took this cruise because my dancers were performing on the ship and we went as a large group. We had a wonderful experience and my only criticism is the process in which they handled the tendering at Coco Cay. The food and service were excellent. The ship was super clean, classy and fun! The entertainment was terrific and there was never a lack of something to do. The cruise director, Chloda was absolutely outstanding and had us constantly laughing and looking forward to the next activity! We loved the comedians, magicians, singers and dancers. They even had an ice show! I was super impressed with how well the crew handled a medical emergency and coast guard rescue from the ship.....well done! I had a few friends that had things go wrong and the staff went out of their way to try to resolve it as fast as possible and to their satisfaction as well.

Wonderful experience

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Dcteacher92

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View

They even had an ice show!

Dcteacher92’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View
Cabin 4M 9504
Was definitely more spacious than I’ve stayed in in the past! Was definitely a plus and I highly recommend!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins