3. Viking Sun
We took the 141 day cruise because it hit most of the places on our bucket list and it was in celebration of our retirement. The ship was quite nice and our cabin was spacious enough. But after 4 months we started to get bored with the menu, it had been repeated once already. The activities were getting humdrum as well as the entertainment. At the beginning of the cruise, there was a great variety but near the end it was very drab and a lot of countrywestern music which I hate. I wanted to see more illusionists and modern music. Most of the ports were quite nice but it was very very very hot and humid. We had many people nearly pass out, including myself, from the heat. China and india were very polluted and filthy. There was garbage everywhere. Because of my asthma, it was difficult to breathe. Most of the ports we docked at were commercial ports unlike most of the other cruise line ports. That was very disappointing.

Nice cruise but late on repayments duue

Viking Sun Cruise Review by Celtic Wolf

Celtic Wolf’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Very spacious for a cabin on any other cruise line. Had plenty of room to walk around and plenty of closet space. The bathroom was alittle cramped but that’s par for the course on a cruise ship. But the shower was roomy enough. The temperature of the shower did not stay constant. There were days you waited forever just to get hot water and times when it was quite pleasant and suddenly turned hot or cold.