MSC Magnifica Review

After nine cruises this was the worst imaginable.

Review for the Baltic Sea Cruise on MSC Magnifica
oldgitandlovelywife
6-10 Cruises • Age 80s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2018
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

We chose this cruise because it had ports we had not previously visited. When we booked it we asked the agency to clearly notify MSC that I would need wheelchair assistance at Southampton as I have mobility issues. There was none forthcoming, in fact we would not have been able to reach the terminal if it had not been for the ABP parking manager very kindly driving us and our hand luggage to the terminal where I was meeting Mobility at sea for the wheelchair I hired.

When I complained to reception the answer I received was, " oh we don't do that it is not our responsibility we are only responsible from the portside to the ship ".

Later when attending dinner, we were shown to a table where there was a pillar blocking my way to my seat and I could not get my wheelchair near the table so I went to see the assistant matre de who was allocating diners to tables and requested a table for two where I would be able to place my wheelchair, he promptly started shouting at me saying he had thousands of diners to seat and all this in front of other passengers and staff, then, he turned his back on me !

Balcony Stateroom

Cabin B2

Far to small for requirements, requested and upgrade and was not offered one.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Magnifica Cruise from $79

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.