3. Norwegian Getaway
The cruise started with a four hour wait to get on the ship because it was late getting back from last trip. Everything was wait, wait , wait until the next morning came. Once in to the trip things started to settle down until I went out on the pool deck to get a chair and found they were being saved by towels with no one in them, only on the last day did I see crew members start removing towels that were just sitting there. We went on this cruise for my wife's birthday and my sons graduation which the spa gave each one a $50 off coupon to use at the spa. My son had his in the room and when he went to use it it was gone. No one seemed to know where it went including the person cleaning the rooms. When we asked customer service and the spa neither one recalled giving it out to him??? This was very questionable because my whole family seen it, at that point the workers would turn and start talking in there own language to each other so I would not know what they were saying, very disrespectful to me. Most time if I questioned the workers would turn and speak in there native language to each other then turn to me in English and say they couldn't help me. There even was a case where I was in the cafeteria to get some food and right before I grabbed the serving spoon the worker took it and said they were closing and to go to a different line. I also found out that even though I had the all inclusive drink package the workers expected me to tip every time I got a drink. There was a lot of expected tipping for a cruise that charges gratuity per person when you book the trip. There were more hidden fees than I remembered from the first time I went on a cruise, very surprising. The people that work in the stores are very pushing, constantly trying to get you to purchase jewelry and other goods. This was supposed to be our big family vacation (4 people) which started out very stressful and it never went away because any time we needed help with an explanation of why charges were made on the card or how to solve issues the worker helping would speak in a different language to co-workers then turn to us and say they couldn't help. It even continued when we got home and found charges on our card we didn't make and their explanation was they were just hold on the card and would disappear later?? Any way, we are seriously thinking of trying another cruise line, IF we go again, to see if this is the norm of all cruise ships. Signed, A very disappointed family

Stress filled vacation