3. Scenic Diamond
selected because we had a great time on a previous cruise. the service could not be faulted. Will select another cruise next year knowing we will get the same high level of service. The main reason for the very favourable review is the attentiveness of the staff. They remember your name and your food and wine preferences. The "everything is included" policy is 100% correct. The elderly or those requiring assistance were fully catered for. Nothing was too much trouble. The captain and the cruise director spent much time mingling with the guests. The catering stand explained the food and wine to be served in great detail. I was able to request and be given any "off the menu" dish I liked. The use of the " battery assisted" was a great hit as we were able to tour the wondrous and extensive vineyards in ease and comfort. The guide on the bike hikes was terrific. I often would request an electric bike to tour the local town and it would be on the pier in a matter of minutes and in one case was personally delivered by the Captain. There are not enough superlatives to fully explain the service from the staff, the food and wine provided and the cruise experience in general. When chatting with other guests during dinner we were not surprised to hear the many were enjoying their second cruise with Scenic and many had been on more. I applaud the Scenic Company for providing this vey memorable experience. Thank you.

Fantastic as usual

Scenic Diamond Cruise Review by jclucas

They remember your name and your food and wine preferences.

The "everything is included" policy is 100% correct.

The elderly or those requiring assistance were fully catered for.

Nothing was too much trouble.

The captain and the cruise director spent much time mingling with the guests.

The catering stand explained the food and wine to be served in great detail.

I was able to request and be given any "off the menu" dish I liked.

I applaud the Scenic Company for providing this vey memorable experience.

Thank you.
jclucas’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Diamond price drops

all comforts provided. Lower deck (below water level) Only used the cabin to sleep. Saved money to spend on business class airfare.