Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review
2,269 Reviews

My first cruise and now I’m hooked!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Jpopps77

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

My girlfriend and I did a 7 day Royal Caribbean cruise with stops at Port Canaveral, Coco Cay and Nassau, Bahamas. The crew made the cruise as great as it was. From the wait staff, to the bartenders, to the room service, to the entertainers, Royal Caribbean’s staff was amazing throughout. Our cabin was cleaned and spotless everyday. The breakfast buffet was full and plenty everyday. The wait staff was impeccable during our evening dining and the bartenders were fast and friendly. Royal Caribbean made shore excursions easy to get to and were very well organized. The pool side entertainment and late night entertainment was one of the many highlights of our trip. The singers and dancers were fantastic. The comedians were hilarious. The magician was blindblowing and the entertainment staff provided us with fun and laughs throughout. This was my first cruise and I could not be any happier with my decision to cruise with Royal Caribbean. I would highly recommend cruising with Royal Caribbean and would also highly recommend the Adventure of the Seas.

Jpopps77's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony

Beautiful room and spacious for a cruise ship. Plenty of room in the closet to hang dresses and dress shirts and plenty of drawer space so we weren’t picking clothes out of our suitcase all week. After a long day of shore excursions or partaking in the days activities, our room was cleaned spotless and topped with amazing towel animals.

Jpopps77