Norwegian Epic Cruise Review
4,228 Reviews

GO, just GO and enjoy it.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by twallan59

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Spa Balcony

Everything worked great with the cruise. It was our first cruise, so I was a bit nervous after reading some complaints on reviews...... hmmm well maybe I should not have read it as I believe now, that is you need to complain, well maybe you should not go on a cruise. We have absolutely nothing to complain about.

Dining was great and we tried 3 Ala cart restaurants, they were all great and my favorite must be Le Bistro. We also eat all our breakfasts in the Garden Cafe. The Manhattan was also great and that was complimentary and it was a nice cozy restaurant and everyone took so good care of us. We eat at O'Sheehan's a few times as we did not feel so hungry and just wanted a snack or two.

We will MOST likely do more cruises with Norwegian as we did really enjoy it.

It was a great trip the only complain I have is that it was to short, I think next time we can do 14 days instead of 7.

We stayed a few days in Barcelona before the cruise and one day after the cruise. We used Bags & Go to take care of our luggage, that was super as we did not have to carry anything. We left our bag outside the cabin the night before and then Bags & Go took our luggage to the airport for us, the only thing we needed to do was carry the bag 20 meter at the port :-) from the band, to Bags & Go's desk.

We did see the Beatles show a few time and they are good, try to see it if you are going. We also did see Burn the floor and Priscilla - Queen of the Desert.

Spa was great and we spend some time there, it was nice to go there and just relax, we had a spa cabin so the spa visit was included for us.

SO our advice would be - GO, just GO and enjoy the fact that you are able to travel on such a great ship and see so many great places, we are a few lucky people who can do that, so enjoy it.

twallan59's Full Rating Summary

Spa Balcony
Cabin B9 14141

I have nothing to complain about for our cabin, big balcony and our steward added to lawn-chairs on our balcony, so we could sit there and enjoy a beer or two in the evening. The cabin had lots of storage and was big enough for me and my husband. I would book the same cabin again if we went with Epic again.

twallan59