3. Norwegian Dawn
We arrived super excited for our vacation only to be placed in a cabin with NO AC for three days we voiced our concerns only to be told they would send someone and each night we came back to a sauna. We were pacified with $50 off vouchers to the spa but would have to spend $100 to even use them. We had dinner reservations for what we thought would be 7 nights in the AQUA room only to find HAIR in my husbands dinner. We then tried Venitian and I found hair on the plate, We then went to the Bliss lounge on the last night and was charged for drinks we never ordered. When we confronted the "mixology manager" he said oh sorry I thought you had a drink package, if we had a package why would you then charge us. Not a good experience at all, the Staff seemed bothered by the guests which did not seem like what we should have experienced or paid for.

Worst experience

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 8513
Cabin was suffice only to find out when we returned to Boston that guest on our same floor had BEDBUGS
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins