3. Island Princess
I booked an 11 day land and sea journey with princess because I was told great things about this adventure. But no one told me it was designed for 55+ Spent a ton of money on this adventure and dissatisfied. 7 days on a cruise and there were 2 yes 2 fun acts / shows in 7 days. A comedy act one night and a newlywed game... 7 days and this was it. The excursions were great when we got off the ship but spent 2500 on this as well. One my husband and I were looking forward to was the helicopter mad dog sledding, when we got off the ship they told us it was canceled and I needed to find something else to do!! What? Meantime there was a helicopter ride to the top of a glacier not offered to us but instead we had to find this out on our own as we were walking through the town? Casual dinning? No one was happy here either? Fun? How are you.... small talk nope! One place to get coffe / tea / water was in the buffet? No juice. Unless you were dusting down then it was free and only at the table. So expensive and not entertaining.

Trip of a lifetime

Island Princess Cruise Review by Wroso

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

But no one told me it was designed for 55+

Spent a ton of money on this adventure and dissatisfied.

7 days on a cruise and there were 2 yes 2 fun acts / shows in 7 days.

A comedy act one night and a newlywed game... 7 days and this was it.

So expensive and not entertaining.
Wroso’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A617
Cabin was nice the ship entertainment was for retired people. Save your money.
Not fun!