3. Harmony of the Seas
We choose this cruise because my wife & I took our 3-daughters, 3-son-in-laws and 8-grand children. They all had a blast and want to go again-we already took everybody to Alaska-in which they all said it was the best, but now the Harmony took that title. They had so many activities for the kids and parents that by the end of the day everybody was exhausted. Just outstanding! My wife and I have been on approx. 21 RCCL's and just love them all. The dining room again was great, as we had 2 tables for eight and everything went smoothly-the service was excellent-food was very good and tasteful and we never felt rushed. The only negative against the embarkation was at the airport and trying to find the person to lead us to the bus, could have been more organized, but everything else went smoothly in getting onto the ship. The disembarkation was going very well until we went to get our luggage and one piece was missing-had to track a person to help us finely in which they only told us to look in the back section-they could have been more helpful by showing us where it was and to make sure we found it. We did fine our missing luggage and the bags tags were ripped off some how between our room and us picking it up-just a bad scene and hope it doesn't happen again. The over all service was outstanding in every since possible-had no problems and everybody was very friendly and helpful. Again-this was just an amazing ship and crew! I tip my hat off to RCCL for being so organized on such a large ship and so many passengers. Great job!

The Harmony of The Seas was amazing-had everything a person would want.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Nuke52

Nuke52’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Our room was very good, but our service attendant was the very best-he took care of us with all of our needs and was never in our way-very seldom saw him except in the hall ways. He gets an big A+!
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans