3. Anthem of the Seas
My mom(a senior) and I(39 with a mobility issue) went on the cruise out of Bayonne, NJ. Check-in/security clearance was easy. Tip- if you're hungry when you get on board, look at the dining schedule as several places close and you'll have to wait for dinner- there's a great pizza place for an afternoon snack. We did "My-time Dining" and ate in the main dining room for dinner which was fantastic. Service was great by the waiter/assistant waiter(I tipped them extra because they were so nice). For breakfast/lunch, we just went to the Windjammer(kind of buffet style)- all of the food was fresh and delicious). Tables can fill up fast though. The entertainment/shows were pretty good- the comedian the first night was hilarious, "The Gift" was ok, "Electra's Cabaret" was awesome, "School of Rock" wasn't our thing. I'm sure there's lots to do but us- me being disabled and my mom, senior, options weren't as aplenty . Kids seemed to love it. Our main issue with the ship is just too many people, not enough management in certain areas. Our complaint was with the pool/sundeck areas. People would "save" chairs(by putting a towel or shoe on a chair(or two), then leave and go to lunch or excursions. I asked a pool attendent who said there's a time limit but nothing he can do(huh?!). We went down to guest services to complain/get assistance. They basically said there's nothing they can do because they can't touch people's property. So because other guests are rude, I can't lay in the sun?!That blew my mind. Tip- bring ear plugs for sleeping- we could hear kids running up and down the halls past midnight. We were able to go on the Fantasea Glass Bottom Boat- at $50/each, it gave a brief mini-tour as you go out to see a shipwreck. You did get to see schools of fish and coral. It was a great time. Free rum runner shot too ;) We went to Bermuda via ferry($10) for a few hours. The ferry fills up fast. Lots of cabs/tours available once you get off of the ship. I'd go on a cruise again but maybe not this ship as there were too many people and unfortunately, a lot of them were inconciderate-

Good and Bad...

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by sparta802

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda

sparta802’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

The cabin was clean, cool(great a/c) and nice- 2 comfy twin beds,a little couch a dresser/chair, 2 closets,we had a small balcony with chairs. There's a small step to get into the bathroom(I have a disability and they were able to get me a shower chair(it's a standing shower, handheld spray nozzle). Plenty of towels are in the bathroom, they have bars of soap, shampoo, tissues, a hairdryer, minifridge.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans