3. Anthem of the Seas
Crew was awesome and very attentive to all the guest needs. Shows were great. Shore excursions were also good. Bartenders were awesome. The guest were always informed. The casino was paying out great. We had the beverage package for my son which paid off and we had the adult beverage package which I think Royal Caribbean lost on. The food in the Windjammer buffet was always fresh and had a large variety of different flavors to pick from. Sometimes it got a little busy all at once and got crowded, but everything seemed to flow just fine. Our rooms were very nice. The cleaning staff was very good and handled any of our request. The customer service area would get busy at times but the staff there could handle anything that came their way. Very well experienced. We asked for a certain frozen drink that the bartender did not know, but he did not hesitate to find out how to make it for us. He was pretty close his first time making it. But got it perfectly the second time. I would recommend this cruise line to anyone wanting a great cruise experience.

Awesome Time