3. Anthem of the Seas
This was my first cruise and it was a great experience. Every crew member I encountered was extremely kind, helpful, and friendly. They were very accommodating to our schedules as well as any food allergies one may have. The rooms were cared for twice daily and always looked amazing. The wait staff in the main dining rooms were very helpful and did everything possible to accommodate food allergies. We were always greeted with a warm smile and friendly words by each staff member. The captain also communicated very well with everyone on board. The only complaint I would have was that the Windjammer did not have the greatest food. They had many options for a variety of palates, however, few foods tasted exceptionally good. Overall a great experience. I definitely would recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone who is hoping to cruise. I will absolutely be sharing this news with my friends as well. Thank you Royal Caribbean!

Great experience!

Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin J1 13306
The cabin was very good. Royal Caribbean took special care to utilize the space of the cabin. The small cabin was made to feel large by the use of large closets and cabinets above the beds, as well as a dresser. The bathroom was also a nice size. Very pleased with the cabin.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins