3. Ruby Princess
Where do I begin, off the ship was awesome, but coming back on was a huge let down. Bars were way understaffed and I fell bad for those who paid for drink packages. I would have to wait about 20 mins just to get a coke. When you would sit down to dine the wait for a drink would be worse, almost finished when the drink would arrive. Cabin looked old and outdated. The view was great though. Dining- Be prepared to pay extra for dining if you want a good meal. The specialty restaurants were great. Regular dining had no flavor but service was good. Buffets were the same all the time, they just changed the sauce that it was prepared with (LOL0 Hope you like pork! Entertainment- Shows were ok, have seen better on other cruise lines. Magician was horrible my son could do better than him. Comedy was great first nite, his second was basically a repeat of his first (Which was made to sound like it was going to be a special treat). Trying to get a drink was a joke because not enough staff. Crew shows were ok, they did their best. It might sound like all I can do is complain but this cruise ship was such a let down, every-time you got around the other guest after 2 days all you would hear is complaining of how horrible the service was, I am sure I am not the only one giving this cruise a bad review. I work hard for my money and expect great service when we go on vacation. Chose another cruise line and have a great time. If you do chose this line be prepared to spend extra for great food and bring your own alcohol !!!!!

Don't waste your money with Ruby!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by lamweb

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

lamweb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA a345
Looks old and needs work. AC did not work.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins