3. Majesty of the Seas
I choose this cruise because I live in the Tampa area and its easy to sail out of Tampa. My niece (21 yrs old) and myself (50ish) traveled together. It was my niece's first cruise and first time to Key West and Cuba. I have traveled many times to Key West and Cozumel but never to Cuba. What a great experience! The ship and crew were great and ports of call were good. The cabins are small but they usually are on a ship. THe ship is very nice and clean. I would definitely recommend Royal Caribbean "Majestyof the Seas". The guest entertainment was really really good! They had a comedian, guest singer and a ventriloquistAll three of them put on great shows. A nice variety of entertainment. And we even won money at bingo!!! The food was very good. Nice choices on the menu in the main dining room. The buffet food was okay but sometimes finding a table was a bit of a problem. But I guess that is to be expected because we seem to always go at the peak time. The Deli on the top floor along with the pizza place was very good. Also they had a Starbucks on board. Very nice!

Cruise to Cuba

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by TiaKathleen1

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

I would definitely recommend Royal Caribbean "Majestyof the Seas".

TiaKathleen1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 1N 8014
The cabin is small but clean, Our room attendant was AWESOME!
Deck 8 Outside Cabins