3. Norwegian Spirit
This was my 11th cruise and the worst cruise. Entertainment was poor. Dancers and singers were good but only saw them a few times. No scenery? Fly Boys group was awful and had them 2 nights. Cruise director was never around except for after the shows. Not much to do on the ship after the 40 minute evening show. Shows were very short 40 minutes! Cruise was trying to sell me things all the time. Its annoying. Cruise excursions are a big rip off. You can book on your own for 1/2 the price. In fact, we took at train to Nice from Cannes for 7 euro. The ship was charging close to 100. We never had the Newly Wed game, Deal or No Deal, or any good game activities. When we did have a game, it lasted about 15 minutes. We were always looking for stuff to do in the evening. My worst cruise. Oh, and the rewards program for playing trivia was an insult. I collect 20 initials on my card and redeemed it for a PEN. Come on. We used to get a pen just for winning 1 round of trivia. Now we win several rounds and all they gave is a cheap pen. It is really showing that they are all about saving money and cutting back and trying to squeeze every penny out of travelers. Some people complained that the excursions cost them more than the entire cruise.

Boring ship, poor shows, good food, great ports

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by CherylBrown1

Cruise was trying to sell me things all the time. Its annoying.

CherylBrown1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 10133
cabin was fine for an inside cabin.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins