3. Silver Galapagos
We loved the couple of days in Quito before the cruise began. The JW Marriott is a beautiful hotel and we got to see the city and the Equator with the help of our Silverseas Cruise Consultant in the hotel who arranged small tours for us. Even the day room in Guayaquil at the end of the cruise was a great touch for weary travelers having to wait until midnight to catch a flight home. The cruise guides were very knowledgeable and were available to answer all our questions. The zodiac drivers were wonderful at getting everybody on the zodiacs making us all feel safe in their hands. The food was delicious. Having a 6 course meal every night for dinner! Specialties of the Ecuadorian people were just terrific. We loved seeing all the wildlife and being able to be so up close to the tortoises and the boobies! Even though I do not snorkel, and the rest of my family did, I didn't feel like I was left out of things. Time on the beach with the sea lions was wonderful. This trip was everything I wanted it to be.

The guides were absolutely terrific and the zodiac drivers were so good.

Silver Galapagos Cruise Review by CalvinHarley

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Terrace Suite

This trip was everything I wanted it to be.
CalvinHarley’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Galapagos price drops

Terrace Suite
Cabin TS 506
The cabin was a bit tight for the 3 of us but we managed. We never did use the terrace.
Deck 5 Suite Cabins