3. MSC Seaside
I took the 7/7/18 Eastern Caribbean Cruise Pros: The ship is very cool and mondern looking. -Butchers Cut was a great experience -The mobile app is handy but could use a little tweaking. -Rooms were neat and very clean. Cons: Pull up a chair -RUDE people work onboard this ship and they are everywhere. This is my 6th cruise and I’ve never seen anything like it. This was probably the biggest turnoff of the entire experience. -Excursions desk is just a plain hot mess. We didn’t receive our excursion tickets which they blamed on house keeping. Refused to reprint so on excursion days we had to get there extra early so they could “look us up”. If you see Anna(Ukraine) at the excursion desk, get ready for some serious attitude. -Food choices are predictable after day 2. Nothing changes day to day...at all! We looked forward to excursions to get food off the ship. -GERMS!!! The sanitizer machines are almost always out of sanitizer. When you go into the common eating areas there are machines and places to wash your hands but most people walk right by without washing or sanitizing. On RC, there is a person standing guard...no wash no eat! -The Gym, if you like to work out, bring a Zumba video on your smart phone. The gym is tiny and 1/3 of the machines(yes I did the math) are broken. -The beds aren’t comfortable but that is subjective, but for me they were just too hard. -NOISE: This ship is loud...not the engines but every noise can be heard from several deck up or several cabins beside you. There can’t be any sound deadening in the walls whatsoever. So you basically go to sleep when the people within 40 feet of you are quiet and you wake up when they do. -Elevevators take a while to get to you, but you can always walk since the gym is crap! -Their is an automatic gratuity for everything. Maybe I missed this on RC, but they charge you a gratuity as if they were actually delivering great service. I do recommend the Jeep tour in St. Maarten...it was a blast and the tour guides were amazing.

How Disappointing

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by Ccradr

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
I took the 7/7/18 Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Pros: The ship is very cool and mondern looking.

-Butchers Cut was a great experience

-The mobile app is handy but could use a little tweaking.

-Rooms were neat and very clean.

Cons: Pull up a chair

Ccradr’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 12108
Small but clean. Shower is a challenge and I’m not a big guy.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins