3. Avalon Tapestry II
Everything about this cruise exceeded my expectations and hopes. This was my first river cruise but won’t be my last. It started when we boarded and relaxed in the lounge while our luggage was delivered to the cabin. The cabin, though not large, was perfect. Bed was extremely comfortable. Furnishings were perfect. Food was plentiful and delicious. Guided tours were well organized and guides were not only knowledgeable but personable and fun. They injected a lot of history and personal experience into their talks. I think what made this cruise was the amazing and professional staff. I always felt welcome and cared for. The little added touches, like returning to the room at night and finding the lights dimmed, TV tuned to a fireplace and soft classical music playing, made us feel like we were truly living in luxury. We really hated to leave. We are looking forward to planning our next adventure with Avalon.

Exceeded my expectations

NewtonFA’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Tapestry II price drops

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin B 203
Very comfortable and well appointed. Every thought went in to providing for our needs from electrical outlets to amenities. The only issue I had was rinsing out a blouse, leaving it on a hanger to dry and the hanger permanently stained the blouse.
Sapphire Deck Balcony Cabins