3. Allure of the Seas
Food is average. My husband and I both got food poising on 2 separate days. We reported the incidents but were told the food didn’t sit well with our stomach making it sound as if it was our fault. We had eaten in the large Windjammer buffet. My husband had not vomited in 10 years. We had not drank any alcohol prior to eating. We travel a lot and never get sea sickness. Totally know it was bad food. Until we got sick, we ate in the Windjammer most nights. Variety of food is average. Breakfast has the best selection. Not happy with the alcohol policy. Both patrons in the same room must purchase the alcohol packages. My 38 year old son who drinks could not buy the alcohol plan because he roomed with his 80 year old grandfather who does not drink. Entertainment is top notch. Lots of options..musicals...singers...ice show..all well performed. Comfortable seating. Good views from all angles. Very expensive cruise tho. Port charges were much more than expected. Service was average. No one we interacted with was overly passionate about their job. The big draw to this ship is all of the amenities. So much to see and do on the ship.

Beautiful ship

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Sandy36557

Very expensive cruise tho. Port charges were much more than expected.

Sandy36557’s Full Rating Summary