3. Navigator of the Seas
My husband and I were travelling with a group of 60 passengers and this was our 1st ocean cruise. I was nervous about being on the open seas, but once on board Navigator of the Seas, all fears were gone. It was a smooth sailing vessel even when the N. Sea became a little choppy. Thoroughly enjoyed the live shows in the theater, the entertainment (trivia, sing-a-longs, etc. ) in the Schooner lounge, friendly chats at Boleros, dancing and socializing in the Cosmopolitan and the English pub. My favorite though was the Promenade Cafe, where we were able to indulge in English scones and other pastries with a nice cup of tea at any time we wanted too. I decided to have a spa hour and enjoyed a soothing massage in clean comfortable surroundings. Also enjoyed the gym, but preferred to take in the fresh sea air by going for walks on the decks. As for the meals, our scrumptious dinners were in the Sapphire Room and we had our breakfast and lunches in the Windjammer, which were delicious and fresh. I did not get to eat at any of the other restaurants, but heard that the meals were great. Also had fun and enjoyed the on board shopping. Had the opportunity to have a chat with the Captain which was a highlight. The crew from different parts of the world were courteous, very friendly and helpful. It was a super experience to be on board the Navigator of the Seas.

1st Time Cruiser

csauerman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Promenade View Interior
Cabin 1T 7303
As mentioned we had a cabin overlooking the Promenade and it was more than adequate for my husband and I. I thought it would be noisy due to Promenade traffic but was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was quiet and we were able to have a good nights sleep. Our cabin attendant kept the room clean and we were greeted with cute little towel displays on our bed at night. Storage space was adequate and the bathroom served its purpose even though the shower was a little small.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins