3. Norwegian Dawn
Best meal was at Cagney's steak house ( additional charge ) I would think long and hard about cruising again.. I will say the customer service was excellent! The ship was very clean. pool could be bigger ,maybe just an adult only pool. Elevators extremely slow. waiting line for drinks was long and slow, need more bar help . Food was ok.. got sick of the same thing every day.. Never hot!! except at pasta and omelet stations. more smoking sections needed ( one on every deck would be better) Maybe some sun shades on pool deck tables it Got really hot trying to play cards in the direct hot sun. Plenty of entertainment to keep you occupied. The open decks should have chairs so you can sit and look out at ocean maybe a secured bench. The safe in our room wasn't working called but never fixed good thing we had family in other rooms we were able to keep our stuff in their safe.

My cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by julia rose

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony
Best meal was at Cagney's steak house ( additional charge )

I would think long and hard about cruising again..

I will say the customer service was excellent!

The ship was very clean.

pool could be bigger ,maybe just an adult only pool.

Elevators extremely slow.

waiting line for drinks was long and slow, need more bar help

more smoking sections needed ( one on every deck would be better)

Plenty of entertainment to keep you occupied.

julia rose’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA
The cabins air conditioner didn't feel like air conditioner at all!!!!..
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins