3. Enchantment of the Seas
We booked this cruise because it was the closest port to home and we were looking for a quick getaway. The staff is wonderful! Always willing to help in anyway. However, the ship is older and needs a bit of an upgrade. We had a baby with us which made it a little more difficult. Wish we had booked a bigger cruise boat with more activities. It was clean as the staff were constantly cleaning. The food was just good but not great. But I'm sure it's hard cooking for 2300+ people. The drinks were delicious and they were very generous on the alcohol proportion. The main dining room had good food and good service. My husband lost his wallet with 875 in it and every dollar was returned. We rented a bungalow in Cococay and it was so relaxing and much needed with a small child. I recommend to anyone with an infant. Food will be delivered to your bungalow and towels offered(less u have to carry on/ off the ship). And the bathrooms there were cleaned every hour. Downside to the bungalows are the water there is very shallow.

Older ship, friendly staff