3. Harmony of the Seas
Chose this cruise in order for my husband and I to travel with a group of friends. Was under the false impression that Royal Caribbean would be better than Carnival, I did not find that to be true. I am OK with having children and teenagers aboard the ship, but I assumed Royal Caribbean would have areas for adults to have some solitude, I did not find that to be true. I would’ve liked to have had more opportunities to learn some of the casino games such as roulette and craps. My husband was disappointed that he couldn’t get a decent deal in the package alcohol drinks because I don’t drink and he did not want have to pay for two packages. This was my first royal Caribbean cruise, I don’t rate it as being any better than the other cruise lines. Enjoyed Princess Cruise lines private island excursion more than royal Caribbean private destinations, We were treated much better on their excursion as for being provided water and cold towels.

Disappointed that there weren’t more adult areas for solitude.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Stiles88

Stiles88’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V 227
The cabin was nice roomy and comfortable. Was a little disappointed that I didn’t get towel animals every day LOL
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins