3. Viking Hermod
Ship Hermod. Cabin was small but wonderful. Dining was amazing, service was the best I have experienced. We very much enjoyed that different foods from the different countries. The service in the dining room was wonderful! The servers got to know us and they got to know our preferences so that we did not even have to ask for things we enjoyed! My mother was taken care of at every meal so that all of her dietary needs were me. Entertainment was great fun and the ports and shore excursions were wonderful. I believe that many Americans have become accustomed to great wireless service, and that was not what we were used to. However, it was great to be a bit disconnected from what can be overwhelming news and amounts of information. Our cabin steward was fabulous and heated up Mom's pack for her sore shoulder. I have already made a deposit for another Viking trip.

River Cruise on Danube

Viking Hermod Cruise Review by jeh76

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

Our cabin steward was fabulous and heated up Mom's pack for her sore shoulder.

I have already made a deposit for another Viking trip.
jeh76’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hermod price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D
I do not remember my cabin number. I wanted what in the US was a balcony so that I could sit outside. What I got was a glass window. I now know that I need to ask for a VERANDA
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins