3. American Constitution
My wife and I were fortunate to cruise aboard American Cruise Line's newest ship " The American Constitution" on a ten day cruise to New England. I cannot express a better way to see the splendor of this part of America than by taking this cruise. The ship was new and clean; the service was impeccable; and, all the noteworthy ports were visited. To name just a few, were: Bar Harbor, Booth Bay Harbor, Newport, Camden, Portland, Gloucester. Daily excursions were available in these ports, or you could self direct your own tours. The night before, there would always be a description of the next day's events. That was of course after a wonderful cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres, followed by a dinner with fabulous choices of appetisers and entrees. This was a lobster clambake cruise, so the lobster was overflowing during the cruise. We also had an old fashioned Lobster Clambake with an accompanying band for entertainment at one of our stops. We just loved it. I have to agree with the company's slogan. "This is small ship cruising, done perfectly".

Grand New England Cruise

American Constitution Cruise Review by shinnecock

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: USA
shinnecock’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Constitution price drops

Clean and spacious with glass sliding doors onto veranda with table and chairs. Flat screen television with great reception throughout cruise. Bathroom was more than adequate. I felt like I was in a spacious motel room. Decorations were tasteful and colorful carpeting to match decor of room.

• Breakers Mansion
    Wonderful tour with iphone linked headsets provided. Easy to see how Vanderbilt was trying to out do the Europeans. Spectacular rooms and grounds vistas, but much too opulent.
    View All 31 Breakers Mansion Reviews