• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

ldomhoff
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom

It was a present from my son for our birthdays. The food was A+ and the service was A+. I have Crohn's and could not leave the ship very often. I wish they would have had a shuttle once we got to Lyon to get to the shopping areas. The views were beautiful from the top deck and the waiters treated you like royalty. The wines were fantastic - every meal. Go, enjoy and love what you see in France. Avignon was my favorite place to visit. I did get to go there and it was superb. The people all treat you fantastic in France. I LOVED the people. If you enjoy sightseeing and shopping this is the cruise for you. Be ready to be pampered. I would love to do another cruise in Italy if they had one, but as of now, they do not. Thanks for all you have given my family. Mihai - the waiter was the highlight of my cruise.

Veranda Stateroom

Cabin B

The cabins were beautiful and the deck off of the cabin was a real plus.

Port Reviews

Avignon

Avignon was my favorite city on the whole cruise.

Lyon

We got there on a day that was a holiday in France so we could not go shopping. All shops were closed.

Arles

Did not get to go anywhere so I cannot rate.

1 Helpful Vote