3. Sapphire Princess
We had not sailed with Princess in a long time so we were return cruisers. We were impressed with the service- lots of little extras that really added up. I have severe food allergies so I was apprehensive about dining. The chefs on Princess Sapphire did an amazing job of accommodating my allergies. I had prefilled the form so they had a list of what I needed to avoid. The headwaiter introduced himself and brought me the menus for the following night so I could pre-order my meals. He assigned a sous chef to make them each evening to avoid any allergens. The pizza place was also able to make fresh pizza for me allergen free.- Awesome! We had a suite- an excellent choice as the balcony was perfect for the fjord cruising. The suite was well appointed with plenty of storage and was very comfortable. The fitness room was neat and had top of the line equipment. All of the equipment faced out over the front of the boat for an incredible view while working out. We enjoyed all of our land tours- I think a RIB boat adventure is a must in the fjords- it is an experience unlike any other. One note- if you are on this itinerary, souvenir shops are few and far between. If you want a souvenir, be sure to get it as soon as you see it. Cons: The coffee was really weak and the New Grounds coffee shop (extra charge) could not make coffee either. Suites need a keurig int he rooms.

Amazing Adventure; One of the Best Itineraries

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by maciebelle

maciebelle’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Sapphire Princess price drops

Cabin B751
So many extras. Perfect room. We like space and quiet. This suite is at the end of a hall so it is very quiet. The balcony was the perfect place for breakfast each morning while we cruised the fjords. The balcony is extremely private and quiet. The attendant kept everything immaculate.
  Sapphire Princess Deck Plans