3. Adventure of the Seas
Overall good cruise. A little overpriced. The ports of call were just average. Bar Harbor and Halifax were the best. We had to travel quite far to get to any excursions at all the ports and there was nothing to do at the port in New Brunswick so I highly suggest doing an excursion that day. Cabin and crew were absolutely awesome! Especially our dinner staff Ronaldo and Merlon. Cruise director Chris and activities director Magic Marvin were readily available and visible throughout entire cruise. No fireworks for the 4th??! :/ I'm sorry but the royal Caribbean singers and dancers were.....not very good. I found myself wondering what the hell was going on half the time. The one little...skit?....play?....show i guess....called Jackpot made the most sense, but I still left pissed I wasted my time. Comedians were GREAT! I loved the action comedy show. I would see him and amy of those comedians again. Do not miss those shows, especially action comedy! Could've been a super hokie show, but that guy was very entertaining! Food was just okay. Dinner was the best obviously. never felt unsatisfied, but the buffet is a little redundant and breakfast too. Its typical royal Caribbean cruise food. Nothing special.

New England Cruise