3. Norwegian Jewel
The cruise was much more than expected. My cabin had more storage than what I had on other cruise lines. The nightly entertainment in the theater was just that - entertaining. And the bartenders at the Shakers Martini Bar were the absolute BEST! I would go on a cruise just to spend more time with them. So entertaining and interesting! These bartenders actually made the cruise. So many fond memories of our time in the evenings learning about them and their personal lives! The guitar player/singer in the lounge was great, but the piano player/singer was a snooze fest. Dining was adequate. O'Sheehans was good for breakfast, although service was very slow the times we ate there. Buffet was ok Loved Teppanyaki and Cagneys. Moderno was good - except for the coffee - it tasted like bad instant. Didn't care for the Azura dining room but it could be because we were seated waaaaaayyyy in the back of the restaurant. This was our first meal on the ship and we weren't impressed. The Tsar dining room was much better. The Wilderness Family Adventure (?) was definitely a bummer - but all the other shore excursions were excellent. Loved the crab feast!

Trip of a Lifetime

sodavp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 9511
Cabin was more than expected. Closet space was more than adequate. We were able to fit our suitcases under the bed, affording us more room in the cabin. Although this cabin was smaller than I've had on other cruise lines, it didn't seem too much smaller. The balcony was just ok. Needed some upkeep.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins