3. Harmony of the Seas
My experience was awesome I cruised with my husband and a group of friends, the shows, the activities were endless. I never thought after 7 days, that I could have easily stayed at least another 3 days to complete the activities on the cruise that I unfortunately just did not get too. I wouldn’t need another port stop to assure I complete the onboard activities. Looking forward to our next cruise ...& I told my husband the group Way is definitely the best way to go. I am now, a large , new ship Royal Caribbean Fan ! In 150 words or less, the cruise was amazing and full of things to do especially for someone who is super hyper as myself , I am extremely active and things bore me quick yes, that’s even at the age of 49, so the entertainment , the casino, the thrills ( zip lining , rock climbing , the slides omg amazing , my heart was beating so fast , I went without expectations of doing so many activities , I actually thought I would get some reading and however I didn’t ... the exercise gym was state of the art as well. And extremely clean and helpful staff that were visible.

Amazing Activities

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by QueenEsther50

QueenEsther50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 700
I was pleased with my cabin , the cleanliness and size
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins