3. Viking Ingvi
We ended our perfect cruise with a disaster. Viking Air Travel cancelled our reserved Business Class seats from Zurich at the end of our post-cruise excursion. We paid $600 extra to "customize" our air travel thru Viking. We wanted to fly KLM and wanted to connect thru Amsterdam to go home. We did not want to deal with Paris airport transfer. 11 hours before our departure, we received an e-mail ( not a phone call) telling us we were now flying on Air France to Paris. We lost our reserved seats on KLM with 11 hours notice. When I called Viking Air Travel, I was told by the agent that the KLM flights were cancelled. I checked with KLM to learn that this was a lie. I called Viking back and spoke with Marta who put me on a 45 minute hold, only to return and tell me that the airline cancelled my reservation because the connecting flight was departing 5 minutes LATER than originally scheduled. How does that justify cancelling my seats? I have gone thru 2 supervisors who refuse to tell me why my Business Class seats reserved and paid 6 months earlier, were surrendered by Viking to other people. Our new flight did not allow my wife and I to sit together or pre-order our meals. We did not get the meals we wanted. We connected in Paris which was a nightmare. It is clear that Viking sold our seats for a profit and put us on another airline to make money. They have no regard for their customers and have no integrity in telling the truth. I will never use them again.

Don't Use Viking Air Travel