3. Columbus
I was impressed with Columbus. It was excellent value for money. Recently refurbished it was not the most glamorous ship I have been on but very comfortable, excellent cabin very spacious, very good food and entertainment. Excellent organisation and choice of trips. Modern and plenty of seating outside and in. Very friendly ship I had read some negative reviews so I was wary but was impressed Friendly staff. Great outdoor screen for watching the World Cup on. The only criticism is that the wine selection was not great. The quality of wine differs from one bar to another and restaurant. I struggled to get a nice Sauvignon wine. Shops on board quite limited. There is no central atrium but the ship has been refurbished well. The staff went the extra mile. The entertainment team worked really hard and there was a good choice of entertainment at night. Great value. I would go again.

Review of shop

Columbus Cruise Review by wickersworld

I was impressed with Columbus. It was excellent value for money.

Modern and plenty of seating outside and in.

Very friendly ship

I had read some negative reviews so I was wary but was impressed

Friendly staff.

Great outdoor screen for watching the World Cup on.

I struggled to get a nice Sauvignon wine. Shops on board quite limited.

There is no central atrium but the ship has been refurbished well.

The staff went the extra mile.

Great value. I would go again.
wickersworld’s Full Rating Summary