3. Disney Magic
The conceirge on the disney magic were excellent.we were staying in conceirge room 8534 it was a loud room cause edge the kids club was right above us so we told the conceirge including emanuella,Andy,and kameshia and they gave us a different room for no external charge and the rest of the cruise just got better they were extremely friendly and I recommend getting a cabana the conceirge will be walking around the cabanas to talk overall the cruise was excellent the only downside was the kids club my kids love the kids club but a lot of the crew in the kids oceaners club and lab that is the kids club for ages 3-13 were very rude my youngest son which is 9 lost his room card in the kids club and we told the Crew in the kids club and they just said in a very rude tone well than go look for it! But other than that it was an excellent cruise.

Conceirge

Ages 10 to 12
Get Disney Magic price drops

Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah
Cabin 00T 853
Amazing but a little loud at night but ask the conceirge people and they will be happy to help
Deck 8 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins