3. Viking Bragi
This VRC was my first river cruise, and I’ve already booked my next one! The staff, from the moment I boarded was all about customer service. The calm neutral decor, the variety of food options-all done to perfection, the free wine with lunch and dinner reminded me that, I’m on vacation. It was easy and fun to meet new people in such a casually elegant setting, while seeing gorgeous scenery and experiencing new cultures and historic sites. VRC was the vacation that wasn’t stressful, the hotel and restaurant came with! Local guides varied in skill and expertise, and perhaps this is where Viking needs to focus some attention on. My group also waited a very long time in a security line, so there was little time left to actually see the site. The onboard entertainment was a “house” duo,(excellent), and local talent brought on board. I sought out a company with a relative small number of people on the ships, with one main dining room and one main bar, plus outdoor space available on purpose. I was not disappointed and as already mentioned, two weeks after my return from Danube Waltz, I booked Waterways of the Tsars this October. Looking forward to the pampering again- how lucky I am.

Fantastic and Relaxing

Blinky Girl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F 110
Small, surprisingly bright and efficient use of space. Excellent storage. Upscale bath-loved the heated floors! Free water refilled daily. Twice daily tidy up and turn down- am I a princess? This is a water level room, and only did I feel the need get up on deck for some open space. Worth the cost savings since so little time was spent there.
Main Deck Outside Cabins