3. Viking Buri
The Viking cruise is one that I would highly recommend for those that love history, tours, new experiences, relaxing and great company. I would not recommend for those that are very active non readers. Or if you fall into the non reader category travel with friends who like to play cards or games. I absolutely loved the tours and loved meeting all the wonderful people from different countries that you travel with. Being an avid exerciser who does is on the go most of the time, it was a little laid back for me. There was no exercise facilities along with very little onboard activity. The food and drink were very good and very available. We had upgraded to a 2 room suite so it was very nice but the television had very little English speaking channels. (Mainly news and only one Australian western show) I will still try another Viking cruise but it will be a larger more active ship with a spa and exercise facility because of the tours, food and service.

Great tours and wonderful people

Viking Buri Cruise Review by Bkj091854

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

Bkj091854’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Buri price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 812
It is in my overall review
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins