3. Viking Tor
My sister and I researched cruises and we decided on the Danube cruise from Budapest to Nuremberg. Best decision we ever made - the ship was clean, food was great, staff was top notch. The land tours were great and all tour guides were well informed and entertaining. I would highly recommend Viking cruises. Embarkation was smooth and quick; there were only 192 passengers on the ship so it was more intimate. Food was great and the other passengers were friendly and welcoming. We met many wonderful people and spent most of our meals with them. The deck at front of the ship was a great place to enjoy the weather and view the beautiful scenery. The entertainment in the evening was fun but was not over the top. The bartenders and wait staff were always friendly and attentive. I cannot say enough of how great this cruise was. We had a wonderful time.

Fantastic cruise

jmg825’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Tor price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 214
The room and bathroom were quite small, but this was my first experience on a cruise so not sure if this is normal.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins