3. Viking Rolf
Nothing Compares to Paris in the spring. My sister and I had planned a different cruise the year before but due to an accident we cancelled the trip. (A word of advice BUY insurance). This cruise meant so much to both of us. I cannot praise the crew enough. From the moment we landed we were treated like VIP’s. The ship was beautifully decorated,the food outstanding,the staff excellent. A special shout out to Mimi our cruise director, Nicky who sang and played every evening. The tours were delightful,especially the Giverny where the home of Monet gardens are located. Words cannot begin to describe the beauty there. After the cruise my sister and I spent 5days in Paris, we arranged this on our own. Paris,what’s not to love about Paris, it pulses life, culture , architecture,history, the people were very kind and friendly. Viva la France. Ship come and ship go, there are large ships and small ships but friendship is the best ship of all. Thank you for a memorable time.

Ooh La La Paris into Spring

Isaqueena’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rolf price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
Small but cozy. Since we did not spend much time in the room except to sleep and shower it was enough. We both overpacked, next time I’ll be packing lighter. The bed is comfortable and the room steward Romeo met our every need.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins