3. Viking Baldur
This was my first Viking Cruise and it exceeded my expectations. This was the Windmills and Tulips tour that included stops in The Netherlands and Belgium. The tours were fun and informative. The ship was wonderful. I loved the intimate feeling of less than 200 passengers...met just about everyone before the trip was finished. Are far too much wonderful food. The staff were helpful, attentive and downright fun!! The opportunities to see the Anne Frank House, Van Gogh museum, Rembrandt House, Flanders Field were once in a lifetime. I also enjoyed the chance to tour a working windmill (although I had to overcome the urge to find a lance and have a Don Quixote moment). And there there were the Tulip gardens. Beautiful! One of my favorite parts of the trip was in Hoorn when we were able to visit a persons home, have coffee and homemade Dutch apple pie and enjoy a great conversation about life in The Netherlands. Then of course The was that awesome moment of enjoying Belgium chocolates and Belgium ales...in BELGIUM!!! Can’t wait for my next trip!!!

Have fun & be pampered

Viking Baldur Cruise Review by deni220

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

Can’t wait for my next trip!!!
deni220’s Full Rating Summary